Terms & Conditions
Becoming a LSIA Partner
LSIA Partnerships Terms and Conditions
LSIA’s Partners agree to promote our organization’s brand on their website and within its content, where the institution, its educators, staff, and students, are mentioned and other areas that may apply.
LSIA and LSIA’s Partner shall work together to explore collaborative programs involving cloud resources, curriculum resources, and support services provided by both organizations. This may include establishing a training mechanism, enrollment plan, course outline, and teaching plan, and selecting the right lecturer for online courses, with the mutual goal of achieving a good foundation for development, training, internships, and employment.
LSIA’s Partner is responsible for curating and implementing courses and services. LSIA will provide the resources required for online instruction.
With the assistance of LSIA, the Partner is encouraged to provide multi-faceted learning support for teachers and students, including those involving existing LSIA Online Courses, LSIA Online Certifications, LSIA Technical Trainings, and other supporting services. LSIA will work together with our Partner to explore offering such support in line with the Educating Partner’s teaching and research arrangements and approaches, including providing access to LSIA’s existing resources.
The Program and its related services and products provided by LSIA are provided on an as-is, where-is basis, with no representations or warranties. In no way shall LSIA be liable for any damages or claims of any kind (whether direct or indirect and under any theory of law) that LSIA’s Partners and its staff, educators, and students may suffer or assert as a result of participating in the Program or as a result of the discontinuation of the Program. LSIA’s Partner expressly acknowledges and waives any right to assert any claims against LSIA for damages arising out of participating in the Program or as a result of the discontinuation of the Program.
LSIA Partner Duties and Obligations
You warrant that you will not:
- post or provide any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, pornographic, false, misleading, incorrect, infringing, defamatory or libelous content or information;
- post or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise) through the Services or to any user;
- use the Services for business other than providing tutoring, teaching, and instructional services to students;
- engage in any activity that would require us to obtain licenses from or pay royalties to any third party, including the need to pay royalties for the public performance of a musical work or sound recording;
- frame or embed the Services (such as to embed a free version of a course) or otherwise circumvent the Services;
- impersonate another person or gain unauthorized access to another person’s account;
- interfere with or otherwise prevent other teachers from providing their services or courses; or
- abuse LSIA resources, including support services.
Governing Law of the Agreement
This Agreement is governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Albania.
Negotiation of the Agreement
The Parties shall at all times seek to resolve by negotiation any disputes arising out of or relating to the existence, validity, breach or termination of this Agreement (a “Dispute”) within thirty (30) Business Days after the Dispute has been notified by either Party to the other Party.
Arbitration of the Agreement
If any Dispute cannot be resolved by the Parties within thirty (30) Business Days as mentioned above, such Dispute shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Arbitration Court in Albania per the Arbitration Rules of the Albanian Arbitration Legislation for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The law of this arbitration clause shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Albania. The seat of arbitration shall be Albania. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English.
Confidentiality of the Agreement
LSIA’s Partner and LSIA will abide by the relevant laws and regulations of Albania and any other applicable countries where activities under the Program may occur. Each Party agrees to keep confidential the information of the other Party that is known during the cooperation, including but not limited to trade secrets, products, services, business plans and models, operating secrets, financial secrets (such as costs, prices, and statements), and teaching resources, regardless of the form in which such information exists. The confidentiality obligation begins with the first contact between LSIA Partner and LSIA until the confidential information becomes public information through no fault or disclosure by the Education Partner.
Restrictions of the Agreement to Course Content
Online courses provided by LSIA can only be used for the students of LSIA’s Partner, and cannot be used for external commercial training sessions. LSIA reserves the right to interpret, amend the course, and alter details at its discretion. LSIA grants you limited access to use the content located via the LSIA website. As a condition of such access, you agree that:
- All materials including but not limited to text, photographs, video, audio, images, and any other content – appearing via LSIA website are protected by copyrights and or other proprietary rights belonging to LSIA. You agree to abide by all applicable laws regarding copyrights, trademarks, publicity rights, and privacy rights in Albania and any other jurisdiction you are accessing the LSIA website.
- It is prohibited to copy, reproduce, duplicate, distribute, disseminate, publish, post, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, upload, transmit, or exploit any content from the LSIA website.
- It is prohibited to sell or offer for sale any of the content, or allow third parties (other than your registered students) to access it, or use it to create a database.
- Any violation of these terms may result in your compulsory withdrawal from the Program, and you may be subjected to fines and penalties in accordance with applicable laws.
- You agree to maintain the security of any user name and password required for accessing the online courses on the LSIA website. You will notify us promptly if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your username and or password.
Financial Terms of the agreement
LSIA Partner agrees to pay the agreed fees and administrative and other related expenses by becoming an LSIA Partner.
End of the Agreement
The parties may end the Agreement at any time by respecting the notifications deadlines and procedures. The courses will continue to be held until the duration expire. The notification to terminate the Agreement is to be sent to our email support team before (60) business days. Any unpaid dues by our LSIA Partner will be paid within (90) business days after the Agreement ends.